With the current pandemic situation, the economy has been stagnated with all industries are putting a halt except essential services. How can company prepare for resuming operation and effectively reduce epidemics occurrence? The answer is precautionary measures.
Coronavirus has created havoc all over the world. With more than 80,000 cases registered around the world at the point of writing. The infection is spreading more than 60 countries and affecting the businesses too. World Health Organization has declared a public health emergency to control the outbreak of Coronavirus.
- Celebrating Promotions within Team Exsto January 31, 2023
- Exsto Malaysia Sdn. Bhd proudly present our EXSTOPOD™ and EXSTO™ Smart Locker Systems at Mercu Maybank, Sumurwang Tower, i-City Golden Triangle, Selangor, Malaysia April 19, 2022
- EXSTOPOD is 3! February 14, 2022
- Collaborative Furniture – Flow September 27, 2021
- Appreciation & Closure for August’s Month of Giving September 8, 2021
- Loose Furnitures
- Office Accessories